Indian Motorcycle Charlotte is home to the world’s fastest Indians!
Tim Sutherland and Lloyd Greer are the power duo behind the industry leading Lloyd'z Garage and Indian Motorcycle Charlotte. Through decades of
combined experience, Lloyd'z Garage has mastered the art of the custom Indian Motorcycle.
With insane power from Lloyd of Lloyd'z Motor Works performance parts and the gorgeous finesse of Tim's 1901 Customs parts and designs, their
partnership created bikes that are nothing less than drool-worthy.
Between Tim's out of the world custom bike building reputation and Lloyd'z renowned performance ingenuity, Lloyd’z Garage provides their loyal customers the biggest and baddest Indians on the market.
Whether you’re looking to hop on a stock Scout right off the floor or a badass Challenger with a CRT-V1 flash and 1901 fat front tire…we’ve got you covered!
We would like to welcome you to the Indian Motorcycle Charlotte family. So check out our Facebook page and website, give us a call, and stop on in to get on your next Indian Motorcycle!
- 2010 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer*
- 2011 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2012 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2013 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2014 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2015 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2016 - Recognized as TOP 100 Powersports Dealer
- 2016 - Recognized as TOP 25 Powersports Dealer
- Won "Best Exterior Design Award"
- Won "Best Online Award for Flagship News"
- Finalist for "Best In-Store Display Award"
- Won "Best Print Advertising" Award
- Named one of the TOP 10 Powersports Dealers
* The Top 100 competition is sponsored by DEALER NEWS magazine, the "bible" of the Powersports retailing industry. Over 7,000 Powersports dealers in the U.S. and Canada are eligible for this annual competition. Its intent is to recognize the "best of the best" in facilities, marketing, promotion, customer focus, service, community involvement, events, and advertising.